|Inventory Number:||A 1813|
|Section Number:||Ε 603|
|Title:||Ceiling Coffer Fragments|
|Description:||Three joining fragments preserved about half the lower face of the block, with fillet, and of the coffer and coffer molding.|
On one outer edge, the finished surface of a cutting.
ADDENDA Originally thought to be from Roman repairs of the Temple of Ares; later assigned to the Temple of Hephaistos; however, probably not from neither of those. (CNE, 10 August 1967).
|Context:||Removal of Byzantine wall in the Great Marble Altar.|
|Dimensions:||P.L. (on face) 0.71; P.W. (on face) 0.32; Th. (face) 0.21; W. (fillet) 0.025; D. (cutting) 0.06|
|Date:||8 May 1951|
|Bibliography:||Hesperia 28 (1959), p. 43.|
|References:||Publication: Hesperia 28 (1959)|
Report: 1951 Ε
Report Page: 1951 Ε, s. 6
Notebook Page: Ε-7-28 (pp. 1214-1215)
Notebook Page: Ε-8-37 (pp. 1422-1423)
Card: A 1813